Our petroleum tanks provide storage solutions for:
- Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Fluids
- Flammable and Combustible Fluids
- All Blends of Alcohol and Ethanol
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
For a full list of uses for our tanks, see Product Compatibility.
- Our fiberglass storage tanks are not susceptible to the corrosion that exists in storing ethanol-blended fuels, biodiesel fuels, and ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD)
- Our tanks are not susceptible to rust created by corrosive soil environments
- From our automated process, and the time and attention we put into each product, we set the industry standard for quality and safety.
- The innovative tank design we use today originated from Owens Corning
- This design resulted in the UL1316 specification which governs underground fiberglass tank manufacturing still to this day.
The following CSI products are used in private and public petroleum applications across North America:
Underground Fiberglass Petroleum Storage Tanks
For product literature, specifications, drawings, and installation instructions CLICK HERE
Petroleum Storage Tank
(Underground and Aboveground)